Sunday, March 23, 2014

Blogging Whilst Troubled

Normally I'm in a good mood when I blog. Lemme rephrase that. Normally I'm in a good mood. But today I'm just....not.

I had a super eventful weekend. And it wasn't like....good eventful. It was all very stressful and saddening. It is also nothing I plan to post on the internet. Or just talk to people about in general. But at the same time, it is all I can think about. I can't really just stray from this for 10 minutes or so to write a blog post about something cool and exciting.

So I am facing a problem. I don't want to talk about my problems. But at the same time... I can only think of my problems. UGH BLOGGING. So I'm only going to semi-bitch about my life. Instead of crying about my troubles. I'm going to talk about how annoying it is blogging whilst troubled.

Did I mention that it sucked? I also have to finish my R+J essay. Which I am going to do after this blog. "Blah blah. You procrastinated." whatever, I had stuff to do.

THERE IS A CAN OF PEANUTS ON MY DESK. FROM A COMPANY CALLED "Clothes and Chocolate".
PEANUTS....FITS IN.... NEITHER OF THOSE CATAGORIES.

And on that note, I must be going. Ta-ta

1 comment:

  1. I've seen a lot of posts like these, where the blogging morale, as I like to think of it, is evidently dropping. It's the same for me, too- slowly but surely, we're beginning to become tired of writing so often, and I guess it could be interpreted in your case as blogging whilst troubled.

    ReplyDelete