Tuesday, March 4, 2014

EPICNESS

EPIC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWPJrSSXtww
In order to Properly Read My Blog You Must Listen To This.


this blog is going to be epic. Why? Because I like epic, and it's my blog.

The way I see  it there's two kinds of  people. Both of which are equal, but very different. There are EPIC PEOPLE  and there are Quiet People. .The Music you SHOULD BE listening too, should completely change the tone of what you're reading. Maybe you're reading swiftly, and imagining my voice differentally than you would if you read without music. This tone that you're reading this article in. That is the Amazing part of it, music changes everything. Say we were to have music playing in the backround of school. How would it effect thing. And the different types of music matter. Here watch. 

The Not So Epic, But Still Awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUOO38W8QBQ

So, I lied a little, not all of the blog is going to be epic. Mostly Because I changed my mind about halfway throughout the blog. But that's alright. But with this new song in the backround, this is suddenly a more mellow part of the blog. Life is good, and the sun is shining. But in reality, I am typing in the same exact tone of voice. Music changes so much. It isn't Background noise. It's your mood and outlook on life. And I just wanted you all to experience this awesome shift in pace. Hope it was as cool to read as it was to write!



2 comments:

  1. Much better Ross. You could probably find something even mellower for the second half but all is well because it still works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY EYES HURT FROM THE COLORING
    WHY ROSS WHY

    ReplyDelete