Monday, March 24, 2014

Family

So I'll be the first to jump up and say I hate my family. They are annoying. They go out of their way to bother me. they constantly call me out. They are just frustrating.

But when it comes down to it. My family is my family. And I love them.

If I am ever down, I know that all of them will be there. And that they will always care, and give me the best advice. They are my family. And nothing comes between family.

Also, it always bothers me when they judge me, or stuff like that. "Sit up straight". "Don't wear that". "Don't talk from your throat". "Don't hold your fork like that". etc.
And it always annoys the crap out of me. But I know that they are just trying to make me a better person so that I can have a better life.

Everything my family ever does is to help me.. and I kind of choke up thinking about how awesome it is that I have this group of amazing people at my back. Always trying to make my life better. Even if they annoy the shit outta me.

2 comments:

  1. Heartwarming!


    And LANGUAGE! (Wasn't your final post today about cursing? :-P)

    ReplyDelete