Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Jiu-Jitsu

So....I started Jiu jitsu today. And I want to tell you this super long super awesome story, but sadly I cannot. And here's why.

I woke up today thinking I would be going to my first Jiu Jitsu class from 7-8. So I'm like
 "Okay..I'll just do Hw after Jiu Jitsu"
At around 6:35 my mom walks in "Oh btw, the class is an hour and a half so...you'll be there till 8:30"
UGHHHHHHHHH that cuts into my Hw time.

So it's 7 and I arrive at the dojo or whatever you call it for Jiu Jitsu, as I said... it was my first class.
AND I FIND OUT. THE CLASS IS FROM 7:30-9

THERE GOES HW TIME. After I shower and eat and stuff it's gon be late.

So I go to class. And not only are these guys like...professionals that have been doing it for years. They are all High school grads. So like....yay....

So I was essentially a rag doll being tossed around and choked for an hour and a half.

That being said i loved the class and intend to attend regularly (that sounded cool.)

And it is now 10 o'clock and I finally get to start Hw. Starting with this faaaabuuuulous blog.
Only one more blog to go!

3 comments:

  1. "Posted by Ross at 7:15 P.M."- and its's now 10 o clock! Wow, blogspot has serious time issues...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol right? I bet Ross forgot to fix his time settings XD

      Delete
  2. Oww, sounds painful... Glad you had fun, though! :)

    ReplyDelete