Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Serious Blogging

I realized that I have been blogging about nothing but serious stuff. This is like.... weird. I am no where near a serious person.

I for some reason just can't think of things to blog, and when I get to a serious topic, my mind just kind of flows. I am able to get into the zone. Ugh...WWHAT DO I BLOG ABOUT. IDKDIDIDIDDKDIKDIDK,

This is so frustrating. I want to write a non-serious blog and switch it up.
OMG ACCENTS.

I LOVE ACCENTS. ALMOST ANY ACCENTS. BUT I HAVE FAVORITES.

I love Irish accents. No matter what they say they sound peppy are cheerful.

Spanish accents are really cool, it causes them to talk fast and pronounce words in a way that makes whatever they're saying sound interesting.

Chinese accents are same as the spanish (they sound different but have the same perks).

I think the main reason that I love accents are because they take something that I know so well and present it in a way that is correct, but different. And I find that fascinating.
And this took a turn for the serious

5 comments:

  1. You know, most of the Slice of Life bloggers are beginning to go mad. Some already went haywire several days ago, but most people are losing it now. My blogging, too, is beginning to feel more like desperate, last-minute struggles- it's possible this is because we're aware that we're almost near the end..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMYGOD I FEEL YOU! 'Cause, like, I used to blog all happy and cheerful and stuff, but now every once in a while I'll rant and rant and sound like a mad woman ITS SO WEIRD! HELP!

      Delete
    2. I know! I'm doing a sort of roleplay blog... and I'm honestly starting to think like my character. It's kind of creepy.

      Delete