Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Washington Trip

 The Hell, That Was The Washington Trip
For those of you that did not have this trip in eighth grade. It was essentially an "educational" trip where we go to Washington on these fancy bus's and look at historical stuff ( Goof off ). Now this wonderful trip started with the bus ride. At like 7 in the morning, they cram like 140 something kids onto two bus's. And thankfully I got to sit next to my friend. Well, I thought it was a good thing. 

The thing is... My friend is insane, all of them are. Like my energy, randomness, and total insanity times like 10. That's what I love about them. But I was trapped next to that for like, 3 hours. 

But wait... It doesn't take 3 hours to get to Washington DC?
WELL IT DID. We made so many stops, and hit so many lights. It was awful. To make matters worse, the air conditioning broke. And it was like 90 degrees out. So it was like 70 loud, sweaty, and excited eighth graders cramped together. It was awful.

The Pitt Stop:
First of all. I have no idea where we stopped. But it was some bootleg pit stop that had nothing good. Like none of the good brands. I swear to god. We walk in and I see 3 things right off the bat. "McChickens" "Coffee Stars" and, this is the worst "Convenience Stor" AND THAT WAS NOT A TYPO. "Stor". 
The food was crap. And me and my insane friends are walking around. Because we're not going to eat that stuff. And we find a little stand. "Coco lovers". And we assume its like chocolate with an on purpose typo. NO. IT WAS A COCONUT STAND. IT HAD. COCONUTS. AND COCONUT JUICE. And it had no business. LIKE NONE. and I soon found out why. I decided to make one of the worst mistakes of my life. I bought some coconut juice. And I like coconut juice. THAT.WAS.NOT.COCONUT JUICE. I thought I was poisoned. Imagine power-aid, milk, and orange soda mixed together, with thousands of coconut fur flakes sprinkled in.

To be continued.....



2 comments:

  1. And honestly, no one else from our middle school that was in your grade got into HTHS so I don't see why you were like "WASHINGTON TRIP, UNLESS YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!"

    ReplyDelete